Friday, March 04, 2011

Birchgirl Learns Something New

Generally, I stay up very late at night on the Internet. Having the world at my fingertips is like a drug for me. I lie on the couch with my laptop and immerse myself in so many worlds of thought and imagery. I literally lose sleep over it. I'm not saying that's a good thing; it's just the thing I do lately. So last night I whipped up a new blog (well, technically I repurposed an abandoned blog). Heh heh. It's called Birchgirl Learns Something New. I realized that I really do learn something new and fascinating every day, and my new blog will be the place where I can quickly record that new something and start a collection of my newfound nuggets of knowledge. Fun and quick. I have two entries so far--the two things I learned in the past two days. There are also some other random posts on there from a previous blogging spree. Have fun! http://birchgirl.wordpress.com/

No comments: